New OSS Watch videos!
-
As part of a project on Open Innovation at the University of Edinburgh,
Scott Wilson from OSS Watch took part in a series of videos on software in
open inn...
Find Mongo Document By ID Using The PHP Library
-
My new job as a Developer Advocate with IBM means I get to play with
databases for a living (this is the most awesome thing ever invented,
seriously). On m...
Changes at Hedtek
-
After seven productive and enjoyable years we’ve shut down the previous
incarnation of Hedtek in favour of avenues new. We no longer perform
bespoke develo...
Blog moved!!!
-
*This blog has moved!*
I have moved the history of posts and comments from JRoller to the new
location of blog.joda.org. However, I can't find a way to ...
JAX London April 2011
-
JAX London was a great conference. The venue was better than before and
they have refined the speaker selection to suit the target London audience.
There w...
Concurrency issues in Restlet
-
Issue #368 in the Restlet issue tracker was originally focused on the Guard
class. Since then, I've taken a look at the rest of the org.restlet package
and...